HARMATTAN RELATED DISEASES AND HOW TO STAY HEALTHY DURING THE PERIOD
3.Sickle Cell Crisis
12.Road Traffic Accidents etc.
HOW TO STAY HEALTHY DURING THE PERIOD :
- Wear thick clothes to make you warm.
- Drink plenty water to prevent dehydration.
- Wash your eyes regularly to avoid red eyes, and wear protective spectacles.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask.
- Exercise regularly.
- Use oily creams to keep our skin healthy.
- Apply lip balms and oily cream to the soles of the feet. This will help to prevent crackings.
- Reduce exposure to the dust.
If you are Asthmatic, reduce exposure to dirty and dusty atmosphere and always keep the inhaler handy.
- Wash fruits and vegetables properly before eating.
- Don’t drink soda, coke and other carbonated soft drinks. They may dehydrate your skin.
Drink hot tea, because it keeps you warm and free of flu.
- Bath with warm water in the mornings and evenings because it will keep your body warm and free from cold and other flu symptoms.
- Switch off all electrical appliances after use.
- Quench naked fire after use.
Wishing you health during and after this period .