MTN drains data than other networks – Internet Users

@MTNNG – MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria has been accused of draining data more than other network providers in the country.

Internet users on Twitter responded to a poll by @DE_COMMUNICATOR, by voting for their choice without any case of malpractice or ballot 🗳 🗃 snatching… MTN polled 61%, while the rest of the network providers shared the remaining 39% of the total percentage of votes.

READ also >>>  Npower Official Update On January Stipend, Device, Increment in Stipend and Registration

MTN polled 62%, Airtel 18%, 9mobile 12% and GLO 8%.

Mtn

Below aare reactions from internet users:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here