Over 1m Nigerians applied for N-Power in less than 48 hours

The federal government disclosed yesterday that more than one million applications were received from intending N-Power enrollees across the country in less than 48 hours.

This was as it debunked reports that the N-Power portal had been hacked. Rather, the government said the portal was not only secured but also that it had not been compromised in any way.

READ also >>>  Waje reacts to murder charge against Clarence Peters

The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, in a statement, Sunday night, through its Deputy Director Information, Rhoda Iliya, said, “Over 1,000,000 applications have been received from across the Federation in less than 48 hours after the Honourable Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq declared open the new N-Power Portal on the Ministry’s website.”

READ also >>>  Harry & Meghan’s royal duties will officially end on march 31

It called on all young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 with or without formal education to apply for a slot in the new programme which it said, “would be very focused on agriculture.”

 “The Ministry will like to assure Nigerians that the N-Power portal is secured and no data has been compromised,” it said, adding: “The portal is open for Nigerians who meet the application criteria.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here