A 15-year-old schoolgirl has been electrocuted in the bath after her charging mobile phone fell into the water.
The teenager was taking a bath at her home in Marseille in France, when the tragedy happened on Sunday, it has been claimed.
Paramedics rushed the girl, who is identified only as Tiffenn, to a hospital in Timone but she was unable to be resuscitated and was pronounced dead, Mail Online reports.
According to French media, the girl’s death has provoked a ‘wave of emotion’ on social media and magazine Closer reported that her name is Tiffenn.
The make and model of the phone has not been disclosed.